The Speaker of the Canadian House of Commons, Anthony Rota, resigned from his post after facing immense backlash for inviting a former Nazi soldier to a parliament session that included an address by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
Category: Virtual Jerusalem
Political leaders clashed in heated statements Monday evening after a religious group defied a municipality order supported by the Supreme Court and established a gender divider for Yom Kippur prayers in Tel Aviv’s central square.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met Monday with entrepreneur Elon Musk to address a...
TUNIS, Tunisia – As Mother Nature wielded her awe-inspiring power over Libya’s Derna,...
Jerusalem’s District Attorney’s Office unveiled charges against Rabbi Yosef Mordechai Pariser, 35, for falsely presenting himself on dating sites as secular “Jack Segal” to fool women.
Sep 13, 2023 5:07 pm | Virtual Jerusalem
Ministers Smotrich and Ben-Gvir on War Path, threaten to leave coalition, bringing down government. Bibi denies agreeing to give rifles, says PA will just get newer armored vehicles as the previous government agreed.
In the polarized battle between the Knesset and Israel’s High Court, MK Simcha Rothman’s incendiary remarks before the full bench ignited flames about the Court’s role in legislative matters.
Amid growing political rifts, Israel’s Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, holds firm to...
Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, along with two fellow ministers, has emphasized the utmost importance of respecting High Court of Justice decisions.
“Hitler Fought The European Jews Because Of Their Money-Lending and Financial Dealings. It Was Not About Antisemitism”
Journalist uncovers shocking evidence the United States is sending Nazi extremists to Ukraine,...
In response to Jack Lew’s nomination for the U.S. Ambassador to Israel, a rising tide of...
Discover the shocking story of Rabbi Jake Segal, who deceived 32 women on Tinder. Learn about the consequences and the importance of honesty in relationships. #OnlineDating #Deception
Orlando witnessed multiple extremist groups taking to the streets to express their vitriol Saturday. These gatherings showcased a rising tide of antisemitism and white supremacy in the area, alarming both officials and the...
Violent clashes erupt in Tel Aviv between Eritrean groups, leaving over 150 injured, many from...
The calm corridors of a Californian campus were caught in chaos as cunning Cossacks catapulted...
JUST IN: MUGSHOT MUGS AND T-SHIRTS
- Canadian PM apologizes for parliament honoring Nazi veteran
- IDF Chief of Staff: Wrong to assume the IDF is immune to the consequences of polarization’
- Trump’s judge refuses to recuse herself
- Sen. Menendez pleads not guilty to bribery charges
- Despite Gaza border riots: Israel to allow workers to enter through Erez crossing
- High Court to hear arguments over law allowing Netanyahu to avoid conflict of interest charges
- Provocation on the border: Hezbollah-affiliated journalist tails IDF soldiers
- Roger Waters sent his staff antisemitic emails, mocked musician whose grandmother killed in Holocaust
- At least 30 injured when school bus overturns near Beit Shemesh, 2 in serious condition
- Incendiary balloons spark fires in Gaza border area forest
- US State Dept. funding Palestinian Islamic Jihad supporters – NGO Monitor
- Netanyahu knows Erdogan can’t be trusted – opinion
- 250 birds infected with bird flu in first cases in Israel in over five months
- Elon Musk’s showdown with Jewish leaders amidst X’s antisemitism crisis
- Erez crossing to open to Gaza workers despite continuing violence
- House subcommittee talks terrorism, legislation and Palestinian Authority ‘pay-for-slay’ practices
- Group of Jews, including some leaders, tells Musk to ‘X out hate’
- Sukkah vs. skyscraper?
- ‘Examiner’ report: State Department funds group with ties to terror in Gaza
- Could the 1973 war have been avoided by accepting Sadat’s peace offer?